Boston Network Users Group Meeting Information
- Currently, Boston Network Users Group Meets on Zoom. General meetings are usually held on the 1st Tuesday of each month. The BNUG Executive Board usually meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, but this schedule may change from time to time.
- BNUG sponsors monthly meetings on a wide variety of topics, some networking related, others on basic computing principles, tools, and tips.BNUG, the Boston Network Users Group, is committed to hosting engaging, challenging, and knowledgeable speakers, refreshments, and, as much as we can manage — in the words of Glenn Fund.
- When the COVID-19 emergency has passed, we look forward to resuming regular meetings. BNUG Board of directors will then review the situation if it is safe to conduct our monthly meeting.
***OUR PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19***
OUR MEETINGS ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD ON ZOOM
For More Information about our meeting
- Please See Our Meeting Schedule
- Adam Frost – Our President, can be reached at 617-522-1049
- email Adam Frost at President@bnug.org
Page updated 6/20/2022